Skilled Joiners and Working Supervisors
We have opportunities for skilled joiners, with training available but we have high volume so experience or proven capability is preferable to preserve our reputation of quality workpersonship and reliability. All information about your demonstrable experience appreciated.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- Logical and disciplined
- Take off and measure quantities
- Commercially aware
- Able to run or significantly contribute to effective business meetings
- Able to understand building industry documentation
- Proven ability to solve problems- innovative
- Obsessive about achieving objectives.
Preferable Knowledge (inc. Qualifications) or Equivalent
- Time served tradesman (C&G or NVQ at an appropriate level)
- Experience of working with the materials likely to be used within the division
- Relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Sufficient knowledge of the trades on site to command respect
- Full driving licence
- Computer literate
- CSCS card
Opportunity for a permanent contract, salary dependent on skills and experience. Experience working for principal contractors preferable. Please send in your initial application by sending us your cover letter and CV giving us a good idea of what you could contribute to our organisation.