Skilled Joiners and Working Supervisors
We have opportunities for skilled joiners, with training available but we have high volume so experience or proven capability is preferable to preserve our reputation of quality workpersonship and reliability. All information about your demonstrable experience appreciated.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Team player
- Logical and disciplined
- Proven ability to solve problems- innovative
- Be able to use all machinery in the joiners shop
- Be able to machine and assemble a job from start to finish
Preferable Knowledge (inc. Qualifications) or Equivalent
- Demonstrable skills and experience on the job acquired (with C&G or NVQ at an appropriate level)
- Experience of working with the materials likely to be used within the division
- Relevant Health and Safety legislation
- CSCS card
Opportunity for a permanent contract, salary dependent on skills and experience. Please send in your initial application by sending us your cover letter and CV giving us a good idea of what you could contribute to our organisation.