Site Manager and Working Foreman Opportunities
A great development opportunity or as an experienced tradesperson you will be able to contribute to driving the success of your teams and our business through effective site management of subcontractors and direct workforce and co-ordination with others, ensure that contracts are constructed as designed, free of defect and handed over to schedule alongside practically contributing also where applicable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Self organised and able to work on own initiative within authority limits
- Good communicator – particularly verbal
- Obsessive about meeting objectives
Preferable knowledge (inc. Qualifications) or Equivalent
- Demonstrable well established experience of the construction industry
- Experience working for principal contractors preferable.
- Health and Safety legislation within the industry
- Sufficient knowledge of the trades on site to command respect
- CSCS Card to Site Manager level
- CIOB Certificate / Diploma in Site Management desirable
- Experience in the management of personnel
- Evidence of and commitment to CPD
- At least 10 years experience or equivalent of performing in a similar role.
- Experience of operating in a sole capacity on site, at a distance from a Head Office.
Please provide us with information about the relevant qualifications, skills and experience you have so we can explore your application further. Should you wish to find out more please do not hesitate to call us.
If successfully shortlisted you will be invited for an interview and asked to complete an application pack. Salary is dependent on skills and experience and we offer a competitive remuneration package.
Please send in your initial application by sending us your cover letter and CV giving us a good idea of what you could contribute to our organisation.